Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 30 January 30, 2010

Exodus
The Lord explains to Moses how he hardened the Pharoh's heart so he could show him all the signs. This shows to me that maybe bad things are sometimes a part of God's plan. This may be the case with me and my life and my walk with the Lord.
Matthew 20: 1-28
The analogy of the worker's on the vines and the farm owner being like the kingdom of heaven is great. I t doesn't matter at what point and when you come into heaven, your reward eternal salvation is the same as someone who has walked with the Lord their whole life. Don't be jealous that our Lord is so kind and merciful; rejoice and love him that much more! Wehn the mother of James and John asks that her tow sons be sitting right beside Jesus in heaven, he scolds her and tells her to lead men you have to be the servant, if you want to be first every man, you have to become a slave.
Psalm 25:1-15
"Do not let me be disgraced", "No one who trusts in you will ever be disgraced". This is true as I experience this right now, I should be terribly disgraced in my life right now, but I'm not because of the Lord.
Proverbs 6:6-11
This passage is directed to me. Let me work hard and not let laziness settle in. Starting tomorrow, I will work really hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment