Monday, February 15, 2010

DAY 45, Feb. 14, 2010

Exodus 37:1-38:31
This passage deals with Bezalel making(building) all the things the Lord told him to build. There are things you can get out of this such as everything that is donated was being used for evil or for the flesh anyways, it belongs to the Lord anyway, so how much of a sacrifice is it anyway.

Matthew 28:1-20
**This is huge..our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ has risen for the dead to save us. "I have been given all authority in Heaven and on earth. Therefore go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them inthe name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands, I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of all"
Psalm 3:11-22
34:22 "No one who takes refuge in Him will be codemned" Lord I take refuge in you, I give You everything..I know I will not be condemned.
Proverbs 9"9-10
Instruct the wise and they will be even wiser...I am instructed every day by Your word. I listen to goood Christian people and am instructed by them. Teach the right and they will learn even more. I am a learned righteous and I starve for learning. Fear of the Lord is the foundation of wisdom. I fear you and Love you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment