Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 41 Feb 10

Exodus 30:11-31:18
Again this passage is more exact directions with absolute detail, anointing oil etc. These passages have not truthfuly done alot for me but I think I may see there purpose. We need a blueprint and a plan for our lives, plan and organize everything to exact measurements etc.
Matthew 26:47-68
When Judas betrays Jesus for 30 pieces of silver I realize I have betrayed Jesus for far less and more than 30 peices of silver. I am sorry Lord and please forgive me. When one of the disciples cuts off the high priest's slaves ear for Jesus saya "those who use the sword will also die by the sword" Jesus also states do you not think that I could I could ask my father for thousands of angels, but he knows the scriptures must be fulfilled. After being arrested Jesus is taken to one of the high preists courtyard where he was given a bogus trial and then they started yelling and beating him. Imagine the amount of guilt and how ashamed these "high preists" feel when teh truth is known.
Psalm 32:1-11
This is the best psalm, I love it as I love you Lord, These are my words in your book this is me and my life."YET WHAT JOY FOR WHOSE RECORD THE LORD HAS CLEARED OF GUILT. WHOSE LIVES ARE LIVED IN COMPLETE HONESTY! WHEN I REFUSED TO CONFESS MY SIN< MY BODY WASTED AWAY, AND I GROANED ALL DAY LONG . FINALLY I CONFESSED ALL MY SINS TO YOU AND STOPPED TRYING TO HIDE MY GUILT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment