Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 33 Feb 02 . 2nd Exdous 15:19-17:7, Mathew 22:1-33, Psalm 27:1-6

Exdous 15:19-17:7
After the lord aboloshises the Egyptians in the sea and saved the isrialites, they are walking and have no water, they come across the bitter water "marav?" and complain to Moses.
Thy start complaining and show a lack of faith. Is this why he set befor them the decree. The peaple of israel again show a lack of faith, the Lord tests them and they fail miserabley..
"How long will these people disobay my commands and instructions. Yet again he people questioned the lord, is this me again Lord how many times have you entered my life and shown me countless miraculous events and yet I still doubt and walk away from you. Not not believing but thinking that you will not provide or will not guide me in my life if i chose to walk with you.
Mathew 22:1-33
The trappings of the pharisees are comical, how and why to trap someoneas all knowing of Jesus christ, my on problems would be like racing a fast car us a paralyzed person.
Trying to trap someone who knows all your motives and intentions is crazy.
Psalm 27:1-6
This Psalm is my favorite so far, it is awesome and powerfull and current to me. The Lord is my light and salvation , so why should I be afraid the Lord is my fortress, protection from danger so why should i tremble. This Psalm is the strength and power I need to face my enemies, which are my own past sins and current sins.
God bless me Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I had my son enter this blog from my writing and my writing is fairly brutal, he writes my handrwitten notes in to help him better understand the Bible and my views, I just wish he could understand my writing

    ReplyDelete