Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 43 Feb 12

Exodus 34:1-35:9
The Lord exclaims that he is the God of compassion and mercy, he is slow to anger and filled with unfailing love and faithfullness. He forgives inequity, rebellion and sin but he does not excuse the guilty. Moses prays that the Lord will accompany them even though they are terrible sinners, The Lord tells them he will lead the way and he will show them miracles they have not ever seen or have never been performed before.
Matthew 27:15-31
Pelate the Roman asks the people who they want him to release Barabbas or Jesus, the people after being convinced by the religous elders say to release Barabbas and they say they want Jesus crucified. This is what is preplanned by Jesus as he needs to be resurected and this is all prophesized. The mocking that was doen by the Roman soldiers is utterly unbeleivable and disgusting, how can you mock the king of all, the most perfect thing ever on this planet, knowing his great mercy he would even forgive these people and there actions.
Psalm 33:12-22
Lord I know you and you alone know my heart, I try to be better, I still sin but I strive to be better tommorrow than today. I fear you and rely on your unfailig love, rescue me from death (eternally and keep me alive in your footsteps in tiem of famine.
Proverbs 9:1-6
Let me eat at the table of wisdom, she is the answer I want to leave my simple ways behind and begin to live and use good judgement.

1 comment: