Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 38 Feb 07

Exodus 26:1- 27:21
This whole passage is like a blueprint to build teh tabernacle that the Ark of the Covenant will sit in. I apologize Lord as I did not get much out of this.
Matthew 25:1 1-30
There is a first analogy here about the 10 bridesmais, five being wise and five being foolish, the jist of it is we don't know when the Lord is reurning. Be ready always, don't realize the truth when it is too late "and you have to run back to the store." The second analogy is equally effective and it uses teh master (God) going away on a trip and leaving bags of silver (faith) with his servants. The two that used Gods faith and blessings and grew it God was very happy and gave them more blessings and faith. The servant that burried his silver and didn't grow on it was punished. God expects us to allways grow on our blessings and faith and he will reward us for doing this.
Psalm 31:1-8
This psalm again is about the strength of God, he asks for protection, not to be disgraced, says he is dust. Rock of protection, quickly, a fortress for your honour lead me out of danger, "Set me free" entrust spirit in your hand, rejoice in your Lord, you see my troubles, care about the anguish of my soul, you have put me in a safe place Lord you have done all this for me, my enemies are your enemies. THANK YOU LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment