Tuesday, February 23, 2010

DAY 50, FEB. 19, 2010

Leviticus 7:28-9:6
Again, I believe this illustrates how clear and detailed we need to be with our directions. Leave nothing to interpretation.

Mark 3:31-4:25
When they come to tell Jesus that his mother and brothers come to see Him and He states that all of His people that do God's will are His brothers and sisters and mothers. But does Jesus go out and meet His mother and brothers? Does this also show that doing God's will and spreading the word is more important than His brothers and mother? Jesus repeats the same parables that were used in Matthew (the story repeats, sorry, Jesus does not). I love this parable because it represents me at different stages of my life. All of these have represented me at different stages. I truly want to be the good deep soil now that bears a great harvest many times more than what has been planted. "Would anyone light a lamp and put it under a basket or under a bed." A lamp needs to be put on a light; this is the direction I need Lord, to do what I make in my heart to do today. I will not let SATAN dissuade me. Your word will be put to task and I will present it to many.

Psalm 37:12-29
It is better to be Godly and have little than to be evil and rich. For the strength of the wicked will be shattered. God I love Your words everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment