Tuesday, February 23, 2010

DAY 49, FEB. 18, 2010

Mark 3:7-30
When Jesus went to the lake, the people and followers are huge in numbers. When the people possessed by evil spirits throw their bodies down in front of Him, why does He command the spirits not to say He is the Son of God/ Is it for the reason that He doesn't want people coming to believe and coming to the Lord because of who He is (Name) but more importantly by what He is (AWESOME IN EVERY WAY). The Pharisees accuse Him of being in league with the Devil and for this Jesus says "all sin and blasphemy can be forgiven but anyone who blasphemes the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven. This is a sin with eternal consequences. An important note is that yesterday He was preaching and healing on the Sabbath in a "church" and today He is in a boat in a town. Jesus can and will be where ever we are and need Him.

Psalms 37:1-11
Like spring flowers they soon wither. That was me; I was bright and boastful like a spring flower, but look at me now. I have withered. I will be like a peacock, but it will be Your praise that I speak and Your colours that shine bright. This whole Psalm is awesome; it is about me all my life, including yesterday, today and tomorrow. Stop being angry-turn from your wrath! Do not lose your temper--it only leads to harm. This was me yesterday and it leads to harm and evil as I spewed venom from my mouthy.

Proverbs 10:3-7
I LOVE THIS, I WILL WORK HARD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment