Tuesday, February 23, 2010

DAY 53, FEB. 22, 2010

Leviticus 13:1-59
These passages are all about the instructions form God to Moses and Aaron on how to treat different skin afflictions. Again, all of these instructions are extremely detailed and clear without my interpretation.

Mark 6:1-29
The first part of this passage is so true and accurate even to myself. How can He be so wise and smart and do all of these miraculous things yet they (me) scoff at this. So they (me) are saying look at it all..I believe, but I can't believe because of...This was me and I am sorry for my weaknesses of the past. Another important note for the beginning passages is that because of their lack of faith He couldn't do anything for them. "He was amazed at their unbelief".. When it starts to describe John the Baptist and Herod's relationship it is discussed that he was protective of and liked John. He protected John form his wife who wanted him dead. Herod was obviously convicted by John as it says he was greatly disturbed when talking to John. Why John the Baptist was beheaded is absolutely disgusting and wrong. To use your children to do your evil bidding especially against such a Holy person as John is such an act of evil.

Psalms 39:1-13
This Psalm is insightful and wise as my life is but a breath. It is short and insignificant in the scope of things. "RESOLVE ME FROM MY REBELLION. DO NOT LET FOOLS MOCK ME!"

No comments:

Post a Comment