Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 39 Feb 08

Exodus 28:1-43
The Lord gives me more specific instructions as to what needs to happen in the making of Aarons robes. He had the tribes of Isaac over his heart and also as a reminder he represents the Israelis as he goes before the Lord.
Matthew 25:31-26:13
He talks about seperating the blessed from the not blessed, the blessed are the ones who fed him when he was hungry, you gave a drink to the thirsty, when he was a stranger you invited him in, when he was naked you gave him clothing, when he was sick you visted him and when he was in prison you visited him. They ask Jesus when they did it they didn't see him ever in those situations, he responds it wasn't him whenever we are doing it to the least of us we are doing it to him. To teh not blessed he says the same that he will send them to the Devil for they didn't do all these things. The situation where teh woman pours the perfume over Jesus, the disciples scold her but Jesus scolds them. Doing deeds directly for Jesus are never a bad thing.
Psalm 31:9-3-18
Lord so much of this Psalm is me, have mercy on me you know the truth all the truth please protect me and my family you are all powerfull and I fully succumb to your will.
Proverbs 8:12-13
I WISDOM, LIVE TOGETHER WITH GOOD JUDGEMENT. I KNOW WHERE TO DISCOVER KNOWLEDGE AND DISCERNMENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment