Monday, February 15, 2010

DAY 44, FEB. 13

Exodus 35:10-36:38
In this passage, Moses goes over what the Lord has asked to be sacrificed and built for Him. This is a great illustration again because it says "all whose hearts were stirred", not meaning God controlled them, they actually were moved to do this. It is their own sacrifice to the Lord. I am sacrificing my life, my will, my soul to You, dear Lord and I do it out of my love for You. 36:1--"The Lord has gifted"...He has gifted me with tremendous strength which I have used for my own or even worse, the devil's means. Please forgive me--my talents are Yours and Yours alone.
Matthew 27:32-66
*After they had nailed Him to the cross, the soldiers gambled for His clothes by throwing dice. This was me, after He gave His life for me, I gambled for His clothes, all the treasures on the earth are His and I played dice for His treasures (clothes). Everyone mocking Jesus is the same as me; the difference is I know and I believe and I always have believed and yet I still mocked You. I am sorry, Jesus. It would have been better if I denied and mocked you bu I knew who You were and still mocked You.
Psalm 34:1-10
I enjoy Psalm more every day. They seem to be directed at me more and more. The Lord is the only one I will boast on. No shadow of shame will darken the face! Amen!
Proverbs 9:7-8
A simple message in this Proverb..don't rebuke a mocker; don't correct mockers, they will hate you. Correct the wise and they will love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment