Friday, January 29, 2010

Jan 29 Exdous 8:1-9:35 Mathew 19:13-30 Proverbs 6:1-5

Exdous 8:1-9:35
the Lord tells moses about the next event that he will do to pursuade the Pharoah, he summons a herd of frogs and this finnaly convinces the Pharoah.
the Pharoah tells moses he will let the hebrews go when he gets the frogs gone, after the lord removes the frogs the Pharoah relents and changes his mind, he dose this two more times.
I compare this to my lifewhere God has shown me his miraculous events i have vowed to ???????? and follow his will keep me on this path for the rest of my life.
As I learn your words I truelygain not only intelligence more importantly i learn wisdom, or more accuratley gain wisdom.
Mathew 19:13-30
This passage is all about our priorites with riches and wealth versus our eternal salvation.
It is very bad for a rich person to enter the ???????? ???????: "it is easier for a camel to go throgh the eye of a needy than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God." It also refurs to some where the most important now will be the most important then.
Proverbs 6:1-5
In this proverb it says to not put your name on someones ?????, follow his advice as save yourself live a gaze he escaping from ???????.

No comments:

Post a Comment