Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 68 March 09

Numbers 11:24 -13:33
Joshua runs to Moses and is concerned because others are starting to prphosize and a re spiriting wit God. Moses is not angry and is happy, he wishes all of God's people could do this to lesson the burden on himself. God send sthem as promised an abundance of quail, they gorge themselves and teh Lord is angry so he puts a plague on the people. Aaron and Miriam complain about who Moses has married, Th eLord gets extremely angry and questions Aaron and Miriam for questioning Moses who God trusts more than anyone, don't question true people of God. Moses sent out the twelve leaders to scout Canaan, when they come back they again show their lack of faith in God. They compare themselves to grasshoppers compared to the giants that live there. They use this report as to why they can't survive if they attack Canaan.
Mark 14:22-52
The strength in Jesus's prayer is awesome and overwhleming. he prays for God to save him of the impending torture and death coming his way. Overriding this though is praying that God's will will happen. To know something terrible is goign to happen and to know it is coming and still wanting God's will is truly remarkeable. I love you Jesus and the xample you set for me and my life> I am sorry for my sins please forgive me, as you are teh only one that matters to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment