Friday, September 3, 2010

UPDATE SEPTEMBER 3, 2010

Hallelujah! I just reviewed the front page news article online...and in the end, I'm actually somewhat relieved. Firstly, sorry for not updating my daily walk, but I will start to do so immediately, as I have continued to read and write my way through the Bible.
Some of the things, including this blog, may be not legally sound, but so be it. I am extremely sorry that Dean's name was mentioned, as he had absolutely nothing to do with this mess, and to the best of my knowledge, Della was also unaware. The comments by Steve were extremely disappointing, and actually hurt, but at this time, we will continue to pray for him and his family. There are hundreds if not thousands of people I have not talked to and this has been one of the biggest casualties of the scenario that played out. To the innocent bystanders, I am truly sorry, first and foremost my wife & kids. To my core group of friends and family who know the truth, I appreciate all of your support. Please remember to have my family in your prayers.
Please bear with me as I gather my thoughts back together and begin to write about what I've read in God's word...
Alf

2 comments:

  1. Alf, You and your family are in our prayers
    Love, The Mattes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alf, clearly you are serious about getting yourself right with the Lord. This takes strength that most people could never comprehend. Because the only way to get back to Jesus is to follow in Jesus' footsteps -- and that means taking responsibility and not letting innocent people suffer. Jesus Christ went to the cross to save us from hell. I know you're going to do the right thing and not allow innocent people to suffer. Remember what Matthew 19:24 says "Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God." Attain the kingdom, Alf! We're praying for you!

    ReplyDelete