Sunday, September 26, 2010

Crazy Experience

Went to the states yesterday to go out to eat with the family, stopped in briefly at Wallmart when a crazy experience happened or unfolded. A young guy (probally about 13) was walking with a poster board sign that read " I tried to steal batteries from Walmart. GOD says thou shall not steal". He was walking in front of the store back and forth and obviously was not grinning ear to ear. A flood of funky emotions came over me, I walked up to him and told him that I was involved in stealing allot more than batteries and my name was on the front page of the paper and to keep his chin up. He gave me a half smile and continued walking. Kudos to his parents or whoever was responsible for this form of punishment, lessons can be learned and taught from anywhere at anytime. What great lessons I learned, yesterday, three weeks ago and a year ago. To the few people following this I promise I will do it more frequent

No comments:

Post a Comment